Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i'm a lucky guy...

yesterday, I felt a bit uneasy. why?? I dont know why.. just uneasy, unhappy and un.... bla.. bla.. bla..

last night, I'm very tired, and sleepy..

before I can close my eyes, too many things came cross my mind, all of the sudden, out of blue.. maybe because of tiredness, or uneasy feeling I got all day..

how lucky I am..

I was thinking about it last night, this morning and now.. at the start of new 2007 year..

last Sept 2006, I was getting married.. the ceremony was held last month, dec 2006..


nov 2006, I had a glimpse about baby, and guess what, the next day my wife told me something I dont understand.. and few days later, oh my god, she is pregnant..

I'll become a father in a few months?? WOW!!

only my mom and mom in-law, and some of the family knew about this..

after the great news, i got a job, unsettle one.. an then another job, quite a good offer.. and then, with courtesy of my wife, using her name, i got a new car..


"REZEKI anak" I might say... "REZEKI kawen" the other might say..

MY GOD.. praise to YOU.. thank you to my wife too.. I love her so much..

now I feel much better thinking about how lucky I am.. and I feel like my tears is about to rush out.. hahaha..


so touching when I realise that, all uneasy feeling is just like tiny fish in the ocean.. small matter, just deal with it like an adult.. YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE A FATHER, REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

adios frens... I'm happy now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home