Thursday, January 18, 2007

the shining shoes

two weeks ago, my second day work...

my one of the bosses, just arrived at the office and we took the elevator together..

wow! so shining haaa.. your shoes... she said..

my mum bought it for me.. i replied..

really?.. good, when mother give something to you, just take it and dont complaint.. good..

and what else she said, eerrr.. i cant remember the rest.. and this morning, she came to my office room to see my colleague next to my desk...

hey! i was ask my maid to polish my shoes (she showed her shoes).. but still cannot compare to your shining shoes.. hayooo... she said with frustrated face..

then she said to my colleague, do you know what was he said when i asked about his shining shoes?? he said my mum bought it for me... never mentioned about style or whatsoever.. good boy aaaa.. very good, never complaint... very good..

hahaha... i thought the shining shoes issue gone after 2 weeks.. not yet..

funny aaa...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home