Monday, February 05, 2007

A Week Passed By

ONE week passed by.. i was going through one 'rojak' week.. happyness and happiness.. never sad.. :D

almost 2 weeks i didnt stop by here.. so no idea..

last 2 weekends, i was at 'kampong'.. enjoy... eat.. sleep.. eat.. sleep.. best..

and then last week i went to Terengganu and Pahang on a work trip.. with my boss.. boring journey.. but i did learn many things.. ok laaa... using my car??? damn..!! 3 days and 2 nites.. i will get used to that kind of journey.. it's my job..

wednesday, my mum n dad was here.. best gak.. :D sending my sister to her school.. so far from home..

Thursday.. holiday.. thaipusam.. to whom that celebrate this 'raya', happy thaipusam.. to those who are not, how was your day?? sleep all day long?? naaaah!!! it's not me...

oklaaa... have to go.. i am working.. adios..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home